2023 STATE CONVENTION INFORMATION
On behalf of our State Executive Committee, we are happy to announce the dates of the DAV, Department of Michigan, 101st State Convention at Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort in Mt. Pleasant.
- National Service Office will host Service Officer School on Monday and Tuesday, June 26 and June 27, 2023
- Convention Dates: Wednesday, June 28 and Thursday, June 29
- Administrative committee meetings will commence on Tuesday, June 27, 2023
- Administrative committee meetings will occur in the morning on Friday, June 30, 2023
- Banquet (Buffet Style) will be held on Wednesday evening (casual dress)
- Past Commanders lunch will be held on Thursday afternoon
- All attendees will need to contact Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort to reserve your hotel room. Group discount code is DAV070223 for a rate of $125.00 (does not include taxes and fees).
A convention packet was mailed to all Chapters on February 24.
If you have any questions, please contact Julie at the DAV, Department of Michigan Headquarters: (586) 415-8610 or via email: MichiganDAVHQ@gmail.com
Anthony Rubio, State Commander and Rolly D. Lee, Sr., State Adjutant